Cars2ndChance is about putting the proceeds of your vehicle donation to good use ...
Rotary makes a World of Difference
What would it take to change the world? Rotary International is non-sectarian and the world’s first service organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
Rotary is a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian service, encourages high ethical standards in all vocations, and helps build goodwill and peace in the world. More than 1.2 million business and professional men and women make up the membership of these clubs. We give our time and effort to help others through service in our local communities. We also assist in projects throughout the world by supporting Rotary International, our parent organization.
The Money Raised by Cars2ndChance Goes to Various Charities
Some of the Rotary Charities
- Veterans Affordable Home Ownership Program
- Salvation Army Forgotten Angels gift program
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving Turkey Drive
- International Vision Volunteers
- Polio Plus
- San Felipe Baja Mexico, Breast Cancer Clinic
- San Felipe Gracie/Kuchy Sanchez Youth Education Program
- California Reentry Institute
- Leaps and Bounds (horse therapy for the disabled)
- Nsawo Village, Uganda International Global Grant
- Wheelchair Foundation
- Project Second Chance (adult literacy)
- Monument Crisis Center
- Contra Costa County / Solano County Food Bank
Cars2ndChance is a 501-3c California Registered Non-Profit organization.
In 2017 OVER $200,000 was is raised from vehicle donations to support Rotary Charities and it’s Charity partners! For the person making a vehicle donation, the program is simple, straightforward, has a tax benefit, and the process is easy.